Horde webmail is used by commercial users whereas Outlook is utilized by both personal and commercial users. So, there is a high probability that users may need to export emails from Horde to Outlook PST. But the majority of users won’t have any idea how to properly export Horde email items into Outlook PST files. Therefore, through this post, we have come up with an exact and accurate solution to execute the migration task.
Horde is basically a web-based application basically used by business users to manage email data while Outlook is used by home users to manage & share information.
Apart from this, other features such as tasks, notes, and calendars management with a simplified interface are offered by Outlook which allures users to migrate to MS Outlook.
Also, users always need to backup Horde emails to some reliable application and Outlook fits this need of users. To know the complete process to export Horde webmail emails into Outlook, explore this post.
How to export emails from Horde Webmail to Outlook?
Horde webmail is completely different from Outlook and there is no such import or export option available to export Horde emails to MS Outlook. So, you can simply take the help of the Cloud Backup Tool. This is a direct solution to save Horde emails to the PST file of MS Outlook. This utility powerfully saves Horde emails with attachments into PST files. Without a change in original data, Horde data items are exported into a PST file. With a very simplified and friendly interface, no problem is faced by users in exporting Horde data items into Outlook PST. Follow the explained steps to complete this task –
- Download Horde Mail to Outlook Exporter Tool on your Windows system.
- Enter Horde webmail host address and port number.
- Then, enter Horde mail username & password. Then, press Authenticate Me button.
- Now, pick all or desired folders from Horde Mail to export.
- Choose PST file format. Then, set the path for saving this PST file.
- Press the Generate Now button.
After getting the PST file, open MS Outlook and import the PST file into MS Outlook.
Benefits of exporting Horde emails to Microsoft Outlook
- Directly load Horde webmail data to export into Outlook PST file
- Smartly export all folders of Horde webmail to MS Outlook
- Preserve all attachments with Horde emails exported to Outlook PST
- Export Horde webmail data to Outlook with a maintained hierarchy
- The handy process to understand easily by beginners
- Export Horde emails to MS Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, and others
- Absolutely safe application from any virus and bugs
- No file size & quantity limitation for Horde emails exported to Outlook
- Horde emails export to MS Outlook with formatting, metadata, and unread status
- Freely examine the software efficiency to export Horde mail items into Outlook PST
- Comes with multiple handy formats to save Horde emails like MBOX, MSG, EML, EMLX, HTML & MHTML.
- The filter is available to export specific folder data from Horde to PST files.
Frequent Questions asked by users to add Horde Email to Outlook
Q – Will this software export Horde webmail to Outlook 2013?
A – Yes, the software can smartly export Horde mails data to Outlook 2013 and other editions without any hassles.
Q – Can I export all Horde webmail email messages to PST with attachments?
A – Yes, the software allows flawless conversion of Horde webmail emails & attachments into Outlook PST.
Q – Is there a filtration option to export desired Horde email items into MS Outlook?
A – Yes, the software provides the facility to choose the desired folder to export Horde webmail data to the Outlook PST file.
Simply grab the best solution to export Horde webmail emails & attachments into Outlook PST file with this article. Using a reliable automated solution, one can simply execute the export task. If you would like to examine the software, download the free copy edition. Then, you can opt for the license keys of this program. For any doubt or confusion, contact our technical team at any time via email or the online chat option.